-
September 27th, 2006, 02:35 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
I figured it'd be easier to just do the waiver wire through email, so I could attach the updated waiver lists without making a new post over and over, but I don't know if Murray actually receives email from me anymore, so this way will have do for the moment.
Murray, here's the waiver pool. You're officially on the clock, and have been so since about 5:30 Tuesday afternoon. Be swift!
The waiver wire
Here are the teams and positions still available. Choose carefully!
QBs
Buffalo
Chicago
Cleveland
Detroit
Houston
Oakland
Minnesota
New Orleans
New York Jets
49ers
Tampa Bay
Tennessee
Baltimore
RBs
Buffalo
Cleveland
Detroit
Green Bay
Houston
St. Louis
Minnesota
New York Jets
Philadelphia
49ers
Tennessee
Baltimore
WRs
Atlanta
Buffalo
Chicago
Cleveland
Detroit
Houston
New York Jets
Pittsburgh
49ers
Tampa Bay
Jacksonville
Tennessee
Baltimore
KICKERS
Chicago
Detroit
Green Bay
Oakland
New England
New York Jets
Philadelphia
San Diego
Seattle
Washington
Tennessee
TOTAL SCORE
Buffalo
Cleveland
Denver (dumped by Anthony)
Detroit
Green Bay
Houston
Oakland
New Orleans
New York Jets
49ers
Tennessee
Baltimore
TOTAL DEFENSE
Buffalo
Cincinnati
Detroit
Green Bay
Houston
Oakland
St. Louis
New Orleans
New York Jets
Arizona
49ers
Tennessee
-
September 27th, 2006, 05:07 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I just noticed something. It's probably a typo, but it shows Jon and I both having PITT for team score.
-
September 27th, 2006, 07:12 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Ack - A topic with my name in it! What I forget to do now?!!
And what am I suppose to do. Give me some time - I'm sure I'll figure it out.
-
September 27th, 2006, 07:25 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
(First: calm down, Jon.)
Second, Murray, we're holding a waiver wire draft. I've asked Darren to explain this to you, which I'm hoping he'll do in the next 60 minutes.
-
September 27th, 2006, 07:32 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Ok...Not sure if this is how it works but here goes.
I'll toss out...
RBs: KC
TS : KC
If it's a new draft then I'll wait and see what I get for trading these positions.
If I get to pick then I'd like...
RBs: Baltimore
TS : Baltimore
I'm not sure what I'm suppose to do but hopefully that'll help. I'll watch the boards intensely for the next few hours - LOL
-
September 27th, 2006, 07:39 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Sorry about the delay - my bad [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I think your email got caught in the hospital spam folder but I just got Darren's email. It doesnt say what to do though.
I'm thinking I should hold off from posting my picks for this week until the waiver is complete.
-
September 27th, 2006, 08:09 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
No problem, Murray.
In a nutshell: pick the one position on your team that sucks and substitute it with the corresponding position from the big list above.
You can only toss out one position, though. So as much as you might like to, you can't get rid of both RB's and TS. You gotta pick one. [img]wink.gif[/img]
We're doing it turns, and it's your turn.
So, what's gonna be? Running back or total score?
> I'll toss out...
RBs: KC
TS : KC
If it's a new draft then I'll wait and see what I get for trading these positions.
If I get to pick then I'd like...
RBs: Baltimore
TS : Baltimore
-
September 27th, 2006, 09:00 PM
#8
Inactive Member
ok then...toss out my RBs from KC
-
September 27th, 2006, 10:23 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
Done, thanks Murray.
I've updated the waiver list, and I sent it to everyone in an email attachment. Jon, you're up.
-
September 27th, 2006, 10:27 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
> I just noticed something. It's probably a typo, but it shows Jon and I both having PITT for team score.
Whoops. Rob, you've got PITT and NE as your team score. Jon, you've got PHIL and DALL. Sorry.
Clearly, that's what happens when you hold a three-hour draft on the floor of your apartment. It's a good thing I wasn't drunk.
<creepy smiley face here>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks